- All prices stated are in Singapore currency and include 7% GST unless otherwise indicated (GST Reg. No. 201705239F).
- There is a one-time registration fee of $10.70 and SIM card fee of $32.10 for the application of a new Mobile line unless otherwise specifically waived or discounted.
- An administrative fee of $10.70 is applicable for a change of mobile number.
- Any change or replacement of SIM card due to lost, damage or any other reason will be subject to a SIM card replacement fee of $32.10 unless Zero1 in its sole discretion determines that the replacement is due to no fault of the Customer.
- An administrative fee of $10.70 applies for each change of mobile plan and chargeable value-added services (VAS).
- Bundled call minutes and SMS are for local outgoing usage only.
- A local outgoing call is charged at 5.35 cents per minute. The charging basis starts from an initial block of 1 minute and subsequent blocks of 6 seconds rounded to the nearest cent on a per call basis. For 1800 Toll Free/1900 Premium Service numbers, standard local call charges apply.
- Each local outgoing SMS is charged at 5.35 cents. Each overseas SMS is charged at 60 cents (GST not applicable for overseas SMS).
- Bundled unlimited mobile data is for local usage only. For each billing period, mobile data speed for the first 3GB of data will be provided at 4G/4G+ network speed. Thereafter, data speeds may be managed, reduced and throttled according to the network capacity and performance in order to provide customers with fast and reliable mobile internet service. Subscribers may continue to use mobile data service subject to Zero1’s Fair Use Policy in Clause 7. Customer’s mobile data service will be restored to 4G speed at the start of the next billing cycle for the next first 3GB of data. Usage within the bundled data shall be computed in blocks of 1MB even if less than 1MB is used.
- Additional standard roaming charges will apply for overseas usage of Voice, SMS and Data services when and if made available. Overseas roaming service is not eligible for foreigner pass holders such as Dependent Pass, Student Pass and Social Visit Pass.
- Registration and Contract Period
- Customer will officially register for the service on Zero1’s official website, www.zero1.sg or using Zero1’s official service registration form. When Customer registers for Zero1 mobile services on Zero1’s official website, all relevant and applicable charges, including the monthly subscription fees, one-time fees and any other applicable fees or charges are charged immediately to the credit or debit card as provided by the Customer.
- When Customer registers online and the charges are successfully charged to the credit/debit card, the Customer is deemed to have entered into a service contract and accepted all relevant Zero1’s service terms and conditions as stated in Zero1’s website which is subject to change without prior notice.
- When Customer registers via the Zero1 official service registration form, the Customer is deemed to have entered into a service contract and accepted all relevant Zero1’s service terms and conditions once the registration form is accepted by the staff and/or appointed agents of Zero1. The credit/debit card indicated in the registration form may be charged immediately or at a later time as determined by Zero1.
- The monthly subscription fee is charged and payable in advance at the beginning of the billing period. The billing period is 30 calendar days from the time the SIM card is delivered to the Customer.
- Notwithstanding Clause 2.3 and 2.4, Zero1 reserves the right to cancel and void the registration without giving any explanation. Any charges made to the credit/debit card will be refunded in full without interest. Refund may be given by crediting Customer’s credit/debit card used for registration or by cheque or any other acceptable at the sole discretion of Zero1.
- Termination – The minimum contract period is 1 month. Customer may terminate the service any time after the first month by giving 1 month’s written notice to Zero1. No refund will be given for any unused period and any accrued benefits or promotions will no longer be eligible.
- Temporary Suspension – Customer may temporarily suspend their number for a minimum duration of 3 months and maximum duration of 6 months. During the period of suspension, Customer will have to pay a monthly number retention fee of $5.35 in order to retain their number. An administrative fee of $10.70 applies. Should there be lapses in payment, or at the end of the 12 months, whichever comes first, Customer will be notified before the number is re-circulated to other customers. This service is only available to Customers who have been with Zero1 for more than 12 months. A reactivation fee of $10.70 applies.
- For usage based charges which may be charged after the billing period they were incurred, Zero1 reserves the right to charge to the Customer’s credit/debit card regardless of the official service termination date. In the event that the credit/debit card cannot be deducted, Customer is still for the charges and liable to make payment via other forms of payment including cheque, internet banking, bank transfer or cash at Zero1’s office.
- Zero1 reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service without prior notice to the Customer. Zero1 may, but is not obliged to provide any reason for the suspension or termination of the service. In the event that the service is suspended and terminated by Zero1, Customer is entitled to a refund for the unused subscription period. Customer remains liable for all unbilled usage based charges up to the time the service is suspended or terminated.
- The Customer accepts and agrees that Zero1 does not warrant that the Service will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
- Zero1 shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, liability, costs and/or damage whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter howsoever arising (whether in tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with the provision and/or use of the Service.
- The Customer agrees not to use the Service in violation of any laws or regulations applicable from time to time; or to misuse the Service in any manner deemed inappropriate by Zero1; or to allow any use of the Service to interfere with other users' access to and use of the Service.
- Zero1 reserves the right at its absolute discretion to discontinue and/or suspend the Service whether in whole or in part without any liability whatsoever to the Customer.
- Zero1 reserves the right to amend these terms any time by prior written notice to the Customer in such manner as Zero1 deems appropriate.
- Add-on Services Bundled with Mobile Plan
- Calling Number Non-Display (NND) – The CNND is provided as an add-on service with a monthly fee of $5.35 per month, chargeable in full when the service is subscribed. The billing period will follow the billing period of the main mobile service. Service charge is not pro-rated. A one-time registration fee of $10.70 is applicable and chargeable at the time of service application.
- International Call – The dialling code for international call is 1511 + Country code + Area code + Telephone number. International calls are charged according to the Zero1 IDD rates as published in Zero1’s website and are subject to change without prior notice. Charges are applicable based on actual usage. Dialling international number using the ‘+’ prefix is not supported. For all other international access codes, Customers have to register separately with the relevant operators. When making outgoing international calls, local call charges are applicable and subject to applicable GST.
- International Roaming Service – This service is not available until further notice.
(a) Auto Roam Voice Calls – This service is not available until further notice.
(b) Auto Roam Mobile Data – This service is not available until further notice.
- Non Commercial and Fair Usage Policy of Local Calls, Local SMS and Local Data
- Fair Use Policy applies for the unlimited data plan and is designed to managed the usage of users who are responsible for generating large volumes of traffic on our Mobile Network Operator(MNO) partner’s network via file sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps on their phones or tables, and download large-format file such as music, videos and movies consistently.
- Free Local Calls and Local SMS are to any local fixed and mobile number. Customers are to use all free services strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Customers are to use these services for personal and non-commercial purpose only. To ensure that the activities of some users do not impair the ability of Customers to have access to reliable services, this service is conditional on fair usage by Customers.
- Local calls are provided solely for live dialogue between, and initiated by, individuals for personal use and may not be used for any other purposes, including, but not limited to: monitoring services, transmission of broadcasts, transmission of recorded material, telemarketing, autodialed calls, other commercial uses, or other connections that do not consist of uninterrupted live dialogue between individuals.
- SMS may not be used to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, telemarketing, promotional materials, "junk mail", unsolicited commercial or bulk messages, mass SMS broadcasts, sending of messages via automated means, or for activities that will adversely affect the ability of users or systems to use Zero1's services, or for any other reason that in our sole discretion violates our policy of providing service for individual use.
- Local data may not be used to transmit or facilitate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, telemarketing, promotional materials, "junk mail", unsolicited commercial or bulk messages; or for activities that will adversely affect the ability of users or systems to use Zero1's services, or for any other reason that in our sole discretion violates our policy of providing service for individual use.
- Zero1 reserves the right, without notice or limitation, to deny, terminate, modify, throttle, disconnect or suspend services if an individual engages in unfair, excessive or abusive usage or if Zero1, at its sole discretion, determines that action is necessary to protect the network from harm or degradation.
- If a Customer uses more than (i) 5,000 local call minutes per month, (ii) 5,000 local SMS per month, or (iii) 500 SMS per day, such usage will be deemed to be excessive usage. Use of file sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps, and downloading abnormal amounts of large-format files such as music, videos and movies, or other activities that generate large volumes of traffic on Zero1 network will be deemed to be Excessive or abusive usage of Local data. Zero1 may deny, terminate, modify, throttle, disconnect or suspend services if an individual engages in unfair, excessive or abusive usage.
- Port-in Service
- “Port-In Service” means a service provided by Zero1 which allows Customer to retain his non-Zero1 post-paid mobile number by porting his line from his current mobile service provider (“Donor”) to a Zero1 post-paid line. Customer consents to the release of Customer’s information to a third party central number porting service provider and/or the Donor for the purpose of activating the Port-In Service.
- Customer agrees to pay all outstanding charges to the Donor, including pre-termination charges, if any, prior to the activation of the Port-In Service.
- Upon commencement of the Port-In Service, Customer’s existing contract with the Donor shall automatically terminate.
- If the Port-In Service request is rejected by the Donor for any reason, the Customer shall resolve any outstanding issue(s) with the Donor within the fourteen (14) days of the date of the Customer’s signing of the Port-In Service agreement with Zero1. If Customer fails to resolve any outstanding issue(s) with the Donor within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Customer’s signing of the Port-In Service agreement with Zero1, then Customer shall pay Zero1, immediately on demand, (i) cancellation charges of $21.40, (ii) $32.10 for the cost of the SIM card and (iii) device subsidy or any other subsidies (if any).
- Zero1 is not liable for any charges, penalties or fees imposed by the Customer’s existing operator due to porting.
- Zero1 SIM card will be made to the delivery address as provided by Customer during the registration process. The delivery will be handled by our delivery provider. Zero1 will not be responsible for any delivery accepted by you at your delivery address and Zero1 will provide you with a link to track your delivery status.
- Customer may authorise someone to receive the package on their behalf and provided all relevant information is provided during the order process. The authorised person must be at least 15 years of age and is required to present the signed authorisation letter, his/her original NRIC/FIN and Customer’s original NRIC/FIN in order to receive the item at the delivery address.
- Both the customer and authorised person must produce their original identification document used during the plan order process in order to receive the SIM card.
- Zero1 will not be liable for any losses, liability, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- In the event that we are unable to deliver to your stipulated address, Zero1 will be in contact using the provided contact details to re-arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Upon delivery, the customer or authorised recipient will be responsible for the product. Zero1 will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product subsequently.
- Before your delivery is dispatched on the selected day, you will receive a confirmation email/SMS regarding your delivery details. Please reschedule at this point if need be. Should the delivery attempt fail due to missed delivery slots or verification failure, Zero1 will notify you the status via email/SMS/phone call. The customer will be liable to pay S$10.70 delivery charge for the second or subsequent delivery attempt. If an additional delivery attempt request is due to a delivery failure on Zero1’s part, we may waive this S$10.70 re-delivery fee upon investigation and at our own discretion.
- Delivery charge is payable by customer to our delivery provider for the following destinations:
|Airports, Cargo Complex, Shipyards, PSA Terminals, Government Buildings, SAF Camps, Alps Ave or any specified secured area
per single trip
|Sentosa, MBS, selected Hospitals, Universities, Polytechnics, F1 Restricted Area, Outlaying areas (postal code starting with 69,70,71)
per single trip
per single trip
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- 1GB To Unlimited Data Mobile Plan Promotion
- Promotion is valid for new subscribers who sign up by 7 October 2018.
- Existing subscribers can subscribe to this plan but downgrading of 3GB To Unlimited plan to 1GB To Unlimited plan is not permitted.
- Promotional monthly subscription fee of $9.90 is valid for the first 6 months only. Prevailing monthly subscription fee of $13.90 will apply thereafter.
- Plan rates and bundled services are subject to change without prior notice and other usage charges apply.
- Each subscriber can register up to maximum of 6 lines under the same account.
- Promotion rate will be applied at Check Out.
- Zero1 reserves the right to reject and/or terminate the subscription without notice if the subscribers’ identity submitted is not valid or payment deduction is unsuccessful.
- Promotion is non-transferable and not valid with other promotions, discounts or privileges.
- Promotion will be void if the plan is changed or account is suspended, terminated or overdue/delinquent during the subscription period.
- Zero1 reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. The above registration terms and services apply.
Correct as at 29 August 2018